Monday, December 16, 2013

9 Days of Christmas


Nate’s 9: 9 Days of Christmas

          In going with the theme of the blog and of the season, I thought I would have a little fun with a song that many of us are very familiar with.  Frank Sinatra’s rendition of the “Twelve Days of Christmas”.  Happy holidays to everybody!

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me… A great draw in Champions League.

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me… Two words with friends’ games… and

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me… Three loud kids…

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me… Four Itunes cards…

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me… FIVE! Olympic Rings!

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me… Six Tucker Field Goals…

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me… Seven seasons of Big Bang…

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me… Eight bars of Snickers…

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me… Nine pairs of white socks…

No comments:

Post a Comment