Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chelsea Managers 1998-2013


Nate’s 9 Chelsea Managers

               
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought this would be fun, because it’s true.  Since I started watching the sport, Chelsea has been through as many managers as I have underpants.  We even both reuse some of the old ones.  In any case, just like underpants, there are some that I am very fond of, and some I could throw in the trash immediately.  Here are the top 9…

Not #9. Rafa Benitez.  Asshole.  Of course you would be the only one to not make my list. 

#9. Phil Scolari. Anyone who pisses off Didier Drogba is an idiot. 

#8. Gianluca Vialli. All I remember is they were good all of the sudden, and beat United at the bridge 5-0.  And then he was gone.

#7. Claudio Ranieri. He actually should get more credit, because he started the Chelsea revolution.  For some reason he doesn’t though, but they weren’t wrong by moving him.

#6. Carlo Ancelotti.  Another punk IMO.  Although the football they played was nice.  And he won a Premier League title too, although I still think most of the players were Jose’s.

#5. Guus Hiddink.  Stud.  I’m glad he didn’t stay at Chelsea, because this is when I believed they were at their best.  He won a Cup in a very short time and only lost once.

#4. AVB. Poor guy.  Although now we are seeing what he is made of.  May not be top quality, but he should’ve had more time.

#3. Jose.  He still gets under my skin, but nothing is more gratifying than beating the Chelsea blue with him at the helm.  I love it the most when he loses.

#2. Avram Grant.  Such a nice guy.  Finished 2nd in about everything.  Actually played good tactics and was a slip/slap away from possibly lifting the European Cup.

#1 Roberto Di Matteo.  Roman hates him.  Therefore, I love him.  Only he would have the balls to play Ryan Bertrand in a European final.  It worked, and Chelsea has 1 more Champions League trophy than Manchester City/Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment