Sunday, September 25, 2022

NCAA and NFL Preview 2022-23

 Time just flies these days. Usually I am 100 pages into my college football reading by this point, and I think I've read maybe 5 this summer? I'm going to try and put a little more on the NFL predictions as I've really been looking forward to this season, but college is only getting a quip this time around. Thanks for reading!

College Football Final Four:

Alabama vs Georgia. (1vs4) I just think the SEC is beast. The two games this weekend that may have changed my mind (Georgia vs Oregon, Utah vs Florida) both saw the victor coming out of this conference. Georgia just played their toughest game, so they should make the SEC Championship game no problem. Alabama gets their tough game next week, but I think they are able to roll Texas by a couple of touchdowns. If they can get through the Arkansas/Texas A&M week in early October unscathed, I imagine both of these teams will be undefeated when they meet in the SEC Championship game. Alabams wins the first one so this would be a rematch?

Winner: Alabama

Ohio State vs Oklahoma State. This is a tough one, because I think that 5 of the nation's 10 best teams are in the SEC. (Bama, Georgia, A&M, Arkansas, Kentucky). The rest of the country is reloading (Oklahoma, Oregon, etc) or rebuilding (USC, Texas, Notre Dame). I don't think Clemson can go through their schedule undefeated, but maybe, just maybe Oklahoma State can? It won't matter anyway, as this country has 2 really, really good teams at the top this year.

Winner: Ohio State

Championship: Alabama vs Ohio State. The two best teams in the nation and I'm not sure it's very close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment