Monday, June 22, 2020

Work Rushmore

Hello friends. So after working at Malone's for the past 6 years, and listing off Rushmore after Rushmore, it setems appropriate to have an all-time list. As this is a Nate's 9, we are better served coming up with the top 9 of all-time instead of the top 4. For all you Malone's staff that might find this post someday, thanks for not taking me too seriously, and debating these lists over the years. For all of you that read this, but never worked at the restaurant, you missed out on some pretty wonderful ladies!

#9 Labeaux. Wife material. That's all I got.

#8 Chelsea Mayers. First girl to train me at Malone's. Good conversation, oh so very nice, lovely boyfriend, great family. Quite the package.

#7 Kaylee. Our time together was short, but when someone goes out of there way to bring me Caribou... I will always make room for them on the Rushmore.

#6 Deyo. My sweet Deyo. Or Muff Cabbage according to some. It was those Friday night closes with Taus and Ashley that got me acclimated to the environment around Malone's. We almost had too much fun.

#5 Kimmy Narve. Usually don't fumble my words, but I always struggled around Kimmy Narve. Fun to watch at the Christmas parties, she was usually having the best time.

#4 Felly. My best friend forever. Trust her with all my secrets and the first addition to the cabbage patch club.

#3 Holscher. Man oh man.

#2 Josie. Tom Brady of Malone's for me. Probably should be my number 1 from the very first shift, but it took awhile to click. Probably only setback from finishing top of the charts.

#1 Kierra Lind. When I think of elite... I think everyone I worked with was/is pretty great, but Kierra took it to a whole new level. Same page from day 1.